Our Mission Statement
Masiyephambili College recognizes that parent and pupil satisfaction is the only true measure of our educational success.
Masiyephambili College recognizes that each child is an individual: that all children are creative: that all children succeed. Therefore, it respects the individual needs of children: fosters a caring and creative environment, emphasizes the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each pupil.
Masiyephambili College believes clients have the following rights:
- The right to prompt and efficient service.
- The right to a safe and humane environment.
- The right to a tranquil environment.
- The right to relevant information.
- The right to redress and that of appeal.
- The right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The right to confidentiality and privacy.
- The right to be treated as an individual.
- The right to fair and equal treatment.
- The right to transparent transactions.