Masiyephambili College welcomes you and your child to the Masiyephambili Family. We shall endeavor to make your child/ward‘s stay at this school as enjoyable and as fruitful as we possibly can. Our motto is “let‘s go forward, striving for excellence in education“ and our vision to “be a world class provider of holistic and relevant education.“
For many pupils, the experience of moving to a new school can be a challenging one. This information has been designed, therefore, to help make that transition less daunting. The College endeavors, at all times, to provide a safe, disciplined and happy learning environment. Please help us in that endeavor.
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND
An off shoot of Masiyephambili Junior School the College was founded in 1999. The College is a member of the A.T.S (Association of Trust Schools) and CHISZ (Conference of Heads of Independent Schools of Zimbabwe). It is a Trust School and a non-profit institution.The ZIMSEC is one of Africa’s best examining bodies and its certificate and qualifications are accepted in most of the African continent.
Masiyephambili College recognizes that each child is an individual: that all children are creative: that all children succeed. Therefore, it respects the individual needs of children: fosters a caring and creative environment, emphasizes the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each pupil.
Masiyephambili College recognizes that parent and pupil satisfaction is the only true measure of our educational success.
Masiyephambili College believes clients have the following rights:
- The right to prompt and efficient service.
- The right to a safe and humane environment.
- The right to a tranquil environment.
- The right to relevant information.
- The right to redress and that of appeal.
- The right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The right to confidentiality and privacy.
- The right to be treated as an individual.
- The right to fair and equal treatment.
- The right to transparent transactions.